SCRAP ARTS MUSIC’S EDUCATIONAL GALS FOR STUDENTS:
• Exposure to original, rhythmically-rich percussion ensemble music.
• Recognition of new ways to recycle scrap materials.
• Willingness to accept new ideas of music and instrumentation.
• Appreciation of musical structure in terms of elements of rhythm, pitch and melody.
• Understanding the inter-relationship of music with science, visual arts, dance, and theatre.
• Alternative ideas about what constitutes a musical instrument. Example of home made instruments